Thursday 5 January 2012

Cash house buyer: ‘Your house is haunted!’

At my most recent high school reunion, one of my old buddies came up to me – and it was sure good to see him. ‘Ted’ and I were great friends my first two years of high school. He moved, I think, after our sophomore year, and we kind of lost touch – but there he was, at the reunion, and he even remembered how we used to play Monopoly with his folks on Thursday nights. “That’s so funny you’re a real estate agent,” he said to me, at the reunion. “You used to always buy up all the hotels when we’d be playing Monopoly.” I told him that I’m actually a ‘cash house buyer,’ and how that was a bit different from being a real estate agent, but it seems that folks can’t always wrap their heads around what you’re trying to tell them.

I hope that’s not the case today, because I am going to tell you something that I hope each and every one of you out there, especially those of you who are struggling home owners, can grasp: YOUR HOUSE IS HAUNTED!

OK, so I don’t mean that literally. I mean it figuratively. If you are a home owner who is underwater on a mortgage, or who is struggling to make the monthly payments, then your house might as well be haunted. As the leading all-cash house buyer in the state of New York, I can say with certainty that anyone who is trying to hold on to a mortgage they cannot afford is making a mistake. If you are a home owner who is struggling and suffering from the sheer weight of being underwater on a mortgage, then you would do well to accept the situation, and move forward, accordingly, with smart real estate decisions that can help you to get of your bad situation.

Contact a trusted and reputable all-cash house buyer, firstly. Someone like me, with a ton of experience in this realm, is going to be able to help you wade through the muck and move directly toward a fast and smart ‘cash for home’ solution that could, potentially, lead to a fresh start. With a good all-cash house buyer working on your side to procure a ‘cash for home’ solution, you can get the value you need, in a short amount of time.

OK, so I lied. Your house is NOT haunted. But if you want to get the value you deserve out of your house, you’d better think about contacting a proven all-cash house buyer, today. An all-cash house buyer is the answer to getting out from underneath the strain of your mortgage, and working toward a fresh, clean start. You can get value. You can get cash in-hand. And you can make the move, right now!
To learn How to sell your long island house fast for cash at a fair price go to http://www.maxreturnsrei.com/blog/cash-for-property/ or call us toll free at 1-866-249-7072 x 555

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment