Friday 30 December 2011

I wasn’t born a cash house buyer

A lot of my good friends sometimes prod me about how I got into real estate in the first place. It’s usually in good fun, but when the roasting goes a bit too far, I just breathe and remember how lucky I am to get to work in a field in which I can make a good living and help people all at once. Very few of my friends can make that claim…I wasn’t born the ‘top all-cash house buyer’ in the state of New York, but that’s who I have become, and for me, personally, it’s gratifying to know that my expertise does, almost always, help families to make better real estate decisions that lead to better lives.

I think everyone answers a calling in their lives. Many are called, in fact, is a sentiment that has meaning in so many different ways…For me, I knew by the time I was in third grade that I wasn’t going to be a doctor. It only took one time, being asked to dissect something, for me to establish that that wasn’t going to happen. Just as much as I always knew I wasn’t going to be a doctor, from the very beginning, I also knew right away, after a short period of time, that I wanted to be a cash house buyer.

As a cash house buyer (since 1996!), I have been involved in more than 10,000 real estate transactions that have helped families to make smarter real estate decisions. It would be impossible to put into words just how much it has meant to me to be able to work in a field in which I can help people to such an extent. There is very little in the world that can match up to the look of approval that you get from a young child who understands that you’re talking to his momma and poppa, and sitting at their kitchen table, because you are helping.

Friends, as the top all-cash house buyer in the state of New York, I have been plying my trade for over 15 years. It’s not always the easiest job in the world, and lord knows we’ve seen some ups and downs in real estate. But one thing I know, for certain, and forever, is that there are always smart decisions that can be made, no matter how deep underwater you feel you are.

If you find yourself, lately, spending too much time worrying about your mortgage, and not enough time LIVING, then I urge you to call me, as soon as you can. I might not have been born an all-cash house buyer, but I have become one of the best. If you need a qualified all-cash house buyer to help you make your next real estate move, then you need someone who understands your need for value and speed. Call me, today, and we can get started on the rest of your life…

To learn How to sell your long island house fast for cash at a fair price go to http://www.maxreturnsrei.com/blog/cash-for-property/or call us toll free at 1-866-249-7072 x 555

4 comments:

  1. This is definitely a blog worth following. You’ve got a great deal to say about this subject, and so much knowledge. Keep posting!

    house and lot bulacan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your article is really good it enhancing the awareness about the importance of house buyer. I share this to lot for sale in philippines for the valuable information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cottages for rent in ontario
    Thank you for sharing this article. I love it. Keep on writing this type of great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very much great and hope fully nice blog. Every body can easily found her need able information. I am visit first time but I fond many use full article. I will back again when get time.
    license course real estate

    ReplyDelete